Attribute Data Pte Ltd is a digital analytics & optimization consultancy that takes pride in providing discerning, entrepreneurial business teams the thinking, craft and horsepower needed to fully embrace digital analytics and site personalization practices to drive incremental results, higher customer satisfaction, organizational learning, and business transformation.
What would you be doing?
· Translate business requirements into technical analytics requirements
· Design appropriate solutions for business requirements
· Implement the solution leveraging tag management tools such as Google Tag Manager, Dynamic Tag Management or Tealium.
· Understand the relationship between analytics variables and reports
· Maintain a deep understanding of web behaviour as such participate in creating targeted digital journeys by serving the right content to the right audience.
· Validate and troubleshoot the implementation (post-deployment) and confirm adherence to the technical specification
· Assist in complex troubleshooting issues and solutions and determine the impact of new releases on the current implementation.
· Assist in the implementation of APIs for data import and data export.
Who are we looking for?
· Experience/background in web development, analytics, or statistics
· Has a marketing background or comes from a marketing role
· Has a basic understanding of web analytics metrics.
· Understands the value of web technologies, client-side and server-side scripts
· Can translate business requirements into technical requirements
· Familiar with Internet browsers, Microsoft Excel, and a packet monitor. You should also be comfortable working in the Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux environments.
· Passion for the web and data. Highly curious to uncover insights that will help optimise online experiences. You should be able to display your web analysis prowess with the use of leading tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
· An aptitude test might be given for shortlisted candidates.