What would you be doing?
- Translate business requirements into technical analytics requirements
- Design appropriate solution for business requirements
- Implement the solution leveraging tag management tools such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Management or Tealium
- Understand the relationship between analytics variables and reports
- Maintain a deep understanding of web behavior as such participate in creating targeted digital journeys by serving the right content to the right audience
- Validate and troubleshoot the implementation (post deployment) and confirm adherence to the technical specification
- Assist in complex troubleshooting issues and solutions and determine impact of new releases to current implementation
- Assist in implementation of APIs for data import and data export
Who are we looking for?
- Experience/background in web development, analytics, or statistics
- Has a marketing background, or comes from a marketing role
- Has a basic understanding of web analytics metrics.
- Passion for the web and data. Highly curious to uncover insights that will help optimize online experiences. You should be able to display your web analysis prowess with the use of leading tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- Can translate business requirements into written technical requirements
- Able to communicate and work well with team members to deliver technical solutions
- Understands the value of web technologies, client-side and server-side scripts
- Have knowledge of the Python programming language.
- Have experience with tag management solutions (Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Management, Adobe Launch, Tealium, etc.).
- Proficient in web programming languages like Java and PHP.
- Familiar with Internet browsers, Microsoft Excel, and a packet monitor. You should also be comfortable working in the Windows and Mac OSX environments (Linux is a good to have).
- Have experience with web debugging tools (Charles, Fiddler).
- Knowledge of web site administration.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite of products.
We require our candidates to take an aptitude test when they apply for the role.
Before doing so, please review the following link for a crash course on Web Analytics https://analytics.google.com/analytics/academy/course/6
Aptitude test: https://tinyurl.com/JobAtAttributeData