As a Developer in Attribute Data’s Technology Enablement team, you will work with a varied group of clients to ensure they get the maximum business value out of their data and to play an integral part of driving business growth for Attribute Data. You will use your technical skill sets to design and implement scalable solutions with the best in class customer intelligence platforms that we work with, collecting and activating data sets that help our clients understand their customers’ behaviour and build valuable targeted customer experiences that makes a difference.
In our Technology Enablement team, you will be embarking on a growth journey from a developer to become a consultant with a solid platform or integration specialisation and certifications to strut with. Does it excite you to be in a place where you work with teams to help clients distill their underlaying business issues, diagnose and implement the right solutions that can grow with them? Do you thrive in picking up new skills across multiple industries while making change that matters to our organization and clients?
Join us for this opportunity to step up and grow your experiences.
- Analytical Skills – Sharp in observing, asking the right questions, perceiving non verbal cues, and to analyse stakeholder needs and diagnose business challenges that can be solved with technical solutions.
- Communication Skills – Able to articulate and present ideas and solutions with clarity, tailoring your message to suit audiences and ensure the intended information is received.
- People Skills – Able to quickly build and maintain positive relationships with team-members and stakeholders as such collaborate with openness to achieve a common goal.
- Customer Focus – Understand the end-user or end customer’s needs and the drive to ensure that solutions designed and implemented can meet those needs.
- Flexibility – Willing and able to change one’s approach to the technical solutions and/or course of action in response to business needs.
- Creativity – Know the rules, think, go around it to Ideate, design and build hyper customised solutions that our clients will thank us for.
- Play an active role in partnering with our clients and internal teams to understand their business challenges, objectives and develop holistic technical analytics solutions
- Design data acquisition strategies to ensure that the datasets we are collecting meet our clients’ requirements and follow good governance practices.
- Develop technical approach, solution design, implementation, quality assurance and governance plans throughout entire solution cycles and during business development phase, keeping close collaboration with the internal teams and clients.
- Assist in designing and building of data pipelines, integrate datasets across systems and sources, orchestrate data flows across various cloud platforms to provide personalised next best actions for a better customer experience on our clients’ platforms.
- Maintain a deep understanding of web behaviour as such participate in creating targeted and connected digital journeys by serving the right content to the right audience
- Contribute to standardising and setting governance to our development practices, create code libraries and repositories and set standards to adhere to for maintaining excellent code quality and scalable code management.
- Utilise, customise and develop APIs to enable seamless and efficient integration of data flow across our clients’ data and marketing technologies.
- Partner with the Project Excellence team to create test cases, ensure data quality assurance, perform complex troubleshooting issues and provide clear approaches to solutions and determine impact of new releases to current implementation.
- Play an active role in ensuring our internal technical and productivity systems are in place and optimised.
- Constantly sharpen your skills across the best in class data technology stacks that we adopt, new data analysis techniques and be on top of industry trends to deliver effective consultation.
- Acquire required certifications and complete trainings required by the company
- Mentor and develop junior members of the team
- Contribute to the development of content that builds thought leadership for the company
- Experience/background in web development, analytics, or statistics
- Has a basic understanding of web analytics metrics.
- Passion for the web and data. Highly curious to uncover insights that will help optimize online experiences. You should be able to display your web analysis prowess with the use of leading tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- Can translate business requirements into written technical requirements
- Able to communicate and present solutions. Can work well with team members to deliver technical solutions
- Understands the value of web technologies, client-side and server-side scripts, knowledge of website administration
- Familiar with Internet browsers, Microsoft Excel, and a packet monitor. You should also be comfortable working in the Windows and Mac OSX environments
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Logical, meticulous, self directed, starter and finisher.
- Advantage if you have the following skillsets or experiences:
- Have a marketing background, or comes from a marketing role
- Have knowledge of the Python programming language.
- Proficient in web programming languages like Java and PHP.
- Mobile App/ WeChat Mini Program development experience
- Worked with Tag Management solutions (Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Management, Adobe Launch, Tealium, etc.).
- Worked with enterprise data management, CRM, marketing automation, service platforms such as Adobe Experience Cloud, Salesforce Clouds, Oracle Marketing Cloud.
- Have experience with web debugging tools (Charles, Fiddler).
We require our candidates to take an aptitude test when they apply for the role.
Fresh graduates can start your journey with us as junior developers.
Before doing so, please review the following link for a crash course on Web Analytics https://analytics.google.com/analytics/academy/course/6
Aptitude test: https://tinyurl.com/JobAtAttributeData