Customer Success Managers (CSM) are Attribute Data’s main point of contact. They are responsible for owning, managing, and growing relationships with a set of accounts across multiple industries and verticals. This role is charged with creating a culture of partnership between Attribute Data and our customers by acting as a trusted adviser and advocate. The CSM helps our customers to achieve their business goals by developing deep understanding of their industry, business, marketing goals, and organizational structure. The CSM also works across all Attribute Data functions to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Savvy relationship builders who have a passion for learning about, discussing, and presenting innovative initiatives around data intelligence, growth transformation and technology enablement
- Strong problem solvers who can think strategically and translate the strategy into action to drive key results
- Able to consistently juggle numerous deliverables simultaneously
- Excited to command a room, align different agendas and be credible in all communication
- Passion for data, customer experience, marketing automation and the technologies related to them
- Success oriented and proactive
- Be the expert on the customer’s business needs and how Attribute Data’s solutions will address them
- Bring customer onboard – Own the full customer relationship and work tightly with the various Attribute Data functions to deliver on client’s needs
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer executive sponsors and technical project leads such that all Attribute Data activities are closely aligned with the client’s business needs
- Establish post-implementation adoption activities to closely monitor the success of our customers’ initiatives
- Promotes retention and upsells our services – Design strategic account plans and then executing on those plans to increase service adoption, helping drive retention/expansion, and fostering excellent customer satisfaction metrics
- Leverage internal tools to manage, track, and report on key customer information
- Bring a positive, collaborative, team-oriented attitude
- Able to proactively escalate any issues by monitoring customer health periodically.
- Is a Customer advocate – Is proactive and passionate about customer success and everything it entails
- 5 years relevant work experience with demonstrated client-facing experience
- Commercially savvy. Always thinking about how to retain/grow accounts and negotiate win-win outcomes
- Strong technical acumen. Embraces technology and platforms. Able to understand and articulate Integrate related technical concepts & solutions at a high-level as well as at a tactical/functional level
- Customer success oriented. Passionate about the discipline of customer success. Takes personal pride in and responsibility for the success AND satisfaction of their customers. Takes a proactive approach to their book of business
- Excellent communicator. Excels in written, phone, and in-person communications. Enjoys presenting
- Analytical thinker. Uses data and insights to drive plans and actions
- High emotional IQ. Team player. Humble. Positive.
- Previous experience with data management, marketing automation, CRM, or other similar technology platforms is desired (or a plus).
We require our candidates to take an aptitude test when they apply for the role.
Before doing so, please review the following link for a crash course on Web Analytics https://analytics.google.com/analytics/academy/course/6
Aptitude test: https://tinyurl.com/JobAtAttributeData