Our team of Analysts play the role of detective to uncover clues and insights from the world around them. Get an exclusive backstage pass into the data that fuels business decisions and product design across a myriad of industries. You will develop excellent “interrogating” skills on your subjects so no stones are left unturned. You will learn how data flows through connected marketing systems, the elegant ways of acquiring and harnessing them. You will also learn the art of communicating clear insights from your analysis, bring perspectives and context through visualizations and dashboards to drive actionable tasks that make a difference for our clients!
As an Analyst, you will be embarking on a growth journey to become a consultant with a solid data analytics specialization and certifications to strut with. Does it excite you to talk to clients about opportunities you have uncovered from your analysis? Do you thrive in honing your skills across multiple industries while making change that matters to our organization and clients?
Join us for this opportunity to step up and grow your experiences.
- Business Savvy – Quick to understand an organization’s business, strategy and industry. Ability to understand a strategy and align tactical work around that strategy.
- Analytical Skills – Sharp in observing, collecting data, interpreting patterns, finding correlations and causations, testing and proving hypothesis and bringing in perceptive and context when articulating observations and insights
- Communication Skills – Able to articulate and present ideas and thoughts with clarity, tailoring your message to suit audiences and ensure the intended information is received.
- Stakeholder Management Skills – Able to manage expectations, exchange meaningful conversations, build trust and prioritize mid to senior level stakeholders’ needs with ease.
- Customer Focus – Understand the end-user or end customer’s needs and the drive to ensure that insights and recommendations meet those needs.
- Leadership Skills – Lead and facilitate internal and external engagements. Lead and mentor junior team members.
- Take a lead role in partnering with our clients to understand their business challenges and develop holistic analytical solutions
- Translate business requirements into quantifiable metrics.
- Design data acquisition strategies and ensure that the datasets we are collecting meet our clients’ requirements and follow good governance practices.
- Prepare and integrate client datasets, analyzing data sources for insights.
- Design dashboards and presentations that tell clear stories, create ad hoc reports that deep dive into business opportunities and discovering valuable audiences and segments that contributes significantly to our clients business.
- Propose performance optimizing hypothesis and A/B test recipes across digital platforms to improve customer experience for audiences and segments with statistically confident results.
- Share observations and recommendations with our clients, and inspire and educate them to become better in maximising the value their data give them.
- Build processes to effectively create and scale our delivery of data and analytics insights
- Constantly sharpen your skills across the best in class data technology stacks that we adopt, new data analysis techniques and be on top of industry trends to deliver effective consultation.
- Acquire required certifications and complete training as per identified by Head of Customer Intelligence
- Mentor and develop junior members of the team
- Contribute to the development of content that builds thought leadership for the company.
- A basic degree (Master’s preferred) in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Math or any other related field
- Working experience with data analysis capacity
- Has good experience in presenting and defending insights
- Articulate communicator who is able to work cohesively with all levels intra and inter department through face to face or in writing
- Able to use data to tell a cohesive story
- Has gathered requirements and needs, and define client problems
- Experience in drafting proposals or business cases and scope solutions
- Understands business and customer metrics, knows how they are used to measure performance
- Demonstrates experience in research and data analysis, drawing actionable insights from raw data and information to help further the client’s business cause
- Has managed an active portfolio of approximately 5-6 projects
- Experience in working with multi-skilled teams in a fast paced environment.
- Web savvy. Exposed to web/ mobile development process, understands how a webpage and mobile app is created, understands how a browser store cookies.
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of at least 1 data analysis or visualization tool such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Domo
- Has strong Microsoft Office and mad Excel skills
- An advantage if you have experiences with:
- Data management, marketing automation, CRM, or other similar technology platforms
- A/B/N testing or site personalization workstreams
- Debugging tools (Charles, Fiddler), packet monitors
- Building data pipelines, data pre-processing, data integration, data modeling, segment identification tasks
- Key IT business systems, reporting, and data warehousing
Fresh graduate can apply as junior analysts to start your journey with us!
We require our candidates to take an aptitude test should they be interested in applying for this role. Click here to take the test.