Our Analysts are like detectives seeking to uncover clues and insights with the intention of helping our clients to solve their business challenges. If using data to better understand and influence people excites you, we definitely would like to have a chat with you.
This is an opportunity to get a panoramic view of customer-related data and learn how to transform data into actionable intelligence that drives business performance and growth. Conduct tests to test out hypothesis and influence the decision making process that impacts on the experience a brand delivers to its customers. Master the art of telling compelling stories through effective data visualization and outcome-oriented dashboards with recommendations on next-best-action.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Help clients to identify and define key performance metrics and realistic targets based on the business challenges they are trying to address.
- Propose and design data acquisition strategies that adhere to good governance practices and support the business objectives.
- Extract, transform and load data from multiple sources prep them for use in analysis or reporting.
- Design and build dashboards that provide actionable intelligence and craft reports that tell insightful stories to support decision making.
- Identify opportunities for performance optimization and conduct tests to prove hypothesis with statistically confident results.
- Be the trusted adviser to clients through your expertise in helping them to unlock the value in their customer data.
- Acquire deep understanding of the various technology platforms that is related to the role and keep abreast of new data analysis techniques and related industry trends.
What do we expect you to have?
Due to the nature of the role, a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Math or any other related field is required. Fret not should you not have a relevant degree. we will also consider anyone with at least 4 years of relevant working experiences (as listed below).
- Marketers that are responsible for delivering and/or optimizing customer experiences across various channels. Familiar with leveraging technology to execute data-driven marketing initiatives with a requirement on performance reporting.
- Media planners with experience in analyzing customer data and coming up with performance optimization reports.
- Developers with experience in mobile app development or delivering enterprise CMS or eCommerce platforms.
- Consultants with a deep understanding of the marketing technology landscape and know how to establish the value and business impact that customer intelligence can bring to an organization.
- Bonus consideration is given to any of the above for being a power user in Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableu or other similar analytics and data visualization tools.
- Able to form hypothesis and develop a testing plan for validation.
- Co-relate customer behavioral data to business requirements and develop appropriate next-best-action recommendations to improve customer engagement.
- Understand how to establish the business impact of customer intelligence to business performance and growth.
- Proficiency in either Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- Experience in building data pipelines, data pre-processing, data integration and data modeling.
We require our candidates to take an aptitude test should they be interested in applying for this role. Click here to take the test.