Analysts play the role of detective to uncover clues and insights from the world around them. Get an exclusive backstage pass into the data that fuels business decisions and product design across a myriad of industries. You will learn the value of effective data visualization and use dashboards as your canvas to translate data insights into actionable tasks that make the world a better place!
You would be involved in conducting experiments that put your findings to the trial with multivariate or A/B tests. Knowledge in Data Science and a good understanding of web and mobile user experience design would be a bonus. This job leaves no stone unturned as you will rely on keen observational skills and the ability to connect the dots and deliver customer intelligence for our clients
What would you be doing?
- You will design and recommend KPIs from business requirements for the purpose of evaluating and optimising our clients’ business success and to gain actionable customer intelligence.
- You will design data acquisition strategies and ensure that the datasets we are collecting meet our clients’ requirements and follow good governance practices.
- You will perform data extraction, transformation and loading in preparation for reporting through multiple data sources include but not limited to web analytics, social, mobile, ads, emails, surveys, customer databases and marketing automation solutions.
- You will design dashboards that tell clear stories, create ad hoc reports that deep dive into business opportunities and discovering valuable audiences and segments that contributes significantly to our clients business.
- You will propose performance optimizing hypothesis and A/B test recipes across digital platforms to improve customer experience for audiences and segments with statistically confident results.
- You will share your observations and recommendations with our clients, and inspire and educate them to become better in maximising the value their data give them.
- You will need to constantly sharpen your skills across the best in class data technology stacks that we adopt, new data analysis techniques and be on top of industry trends to deliver effective consultation.
- You will help build an environment of organisational learning through contributing to knowledge sharing best practices, creating easy to understand documentation and actively engaging with team members.
REQUIREMENTSWho are we looking for?● Education
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Math or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for this position
- Open to those with a marketing background, or comes from a customer experience management role
Demonstrates strong working knowledge of tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau or any similar tools
- Exposed to web/ mobile development processes, understands how a webpage/ mobile app is created
Has understanding of customer analytics metrics and how they are used to improve customer experience.
Bonus if you have
Some experience in data analyst position, preferably working in a fast-paced and dynamic business setting
Experience in creating test hypothesis and ran A/B/N tests on web/ mobile platforms
- Some experience in data analyst position, preferably working in a fast-paced and dynamic business setting
● Analytical skills
- Passion for the web and data. Highly curious to uncover insights that will help optimize online experiences
Demonstrates deep interest in research and data analysis, drawing actionable insights from raw data and information to help further the client’s business cause
- Able to identify high value customer segments from behavioral datasets and propose next best actions to engage them.
● Communication Skills
Able to draw reports which are clear, convincing, information, engaging, unambiguous and uniquely tailored to suit different audiences
- Excellent communication skills in conveying insights and recommendations
● Technical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products
- You should be able to display your web analysis prowess with the use of leading tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and tag management tools
- Exposed to marketing technologies and integrating with datasets
- Familiar with internet browsers, mad Microsoft Excel, Tableau, PowerBI or DOMO skills.
Bonus if you have experiences with
- debugging tools (Charles, Fiddler), packet monitors
- knowledge of programming languages (Python, Java, .NET platforms)
- working with building data pipelines, data pre-processing, data integration, data modeling, segment identification tasks
- working with key IT business systems, reporting, and data warehousing
We require our candidates to take an aptitude test when they apply for the role.
Before doing so, please review the following link for a crash course on Web Analytics https://analytics.google.com/analytics/academy/course/6
Aptitude test: https://tinyurl.com/JobAtAttributeData