Attribute Data Pte Ltd is a digital analytics & optimization consultancy that takes pride in providing discerning, entrepreneurial business teams the thinking, craft and horsepower needed to fully embrace digital analytics and site personalization practices to drive incremental results, higher customer satisfaction, organizational learning, and business transformation.
What would you be doing?
· Define KPIs for a clients’ business
· Create a business requirements document (BRD) for analytics scoping
· Create a technical specification document that covers digital analytics
· Provide alternate approaches to a given business problem
· Demonstrate an ability to help clients consolidate data to obtain a holistic view of that data
· Explain the details of the implementation and reviews with the client developers
· Validate the implementation (post-deployment) and confirm adherence to the technical specification
Who are we looking for?
· 4 – 5 years’ experience in Digital Analytics
· 2 – 3 years’ experience in analytics implementation (for Adobe or Google Analytics)
· 2+ years’ experience defining, implementing, measuring, and reporting on KPIs for analytics in a data-driven environment
· Experience in a digital marketing agency or large scale implementation desired
· Demonstrates knowledge of Web technologies
· Proficient in and understands the marketing aspects of websites
· Has a basic understanding of predictive analysis
· Translate business requirements into technical specifications
With assistance you should also be able to create dashboards in the analytics tools and leveraging external tools such as Excel/ R/ Tableau, enable analytics implementation to leverage tag management tools (eg: Dynamic Tag Management/ Google Tag Manager/ Tealium) as the primary data deployment mechanism, and perform basic project management and account management tasks.