Attribute Data Pte Ltd is a digital analytics & optimization consultancy that takes pride in providing discerning, entrepreneurial business teams the thinking, craft and horsepower needed to fully embrace digital analytics and site personalization practices to drive incremental results, higher customer satisfaction, organizational learning, and business transformation.
What would you be doing?
· Interpret reports and numbers
· Configure reports, dashboards, and alerts
· Analyze and suggest proposed actions based on reports
· Assist in audit and debugging of analytics implementations
· Organize and distribute reports to different groups
· Answer ad-hoc questions from other users
· Create segments using the analytics tools
· Communicate findings and drive action
· Involve in simple web design and content management activities
Who are we looking for?
· Experience/background in web development, analytics, or statistics
· Has a marketing background, or comes from a marketing role
· Has a basic understanding of web analytics metrics.
· Understands the value of web technologies
· Inquisitive, Can interpret reports and communicate results
· Can propose a course of action based on an analysis of reports
· Has a basic understanding of statistics.
· Familiar with Internet browsers, Microsoft Excel, and a packet monitor. You should also be comfortable working in the Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux environments.
· Passion for the web and data. Highly curious to uncover insights that will help optimise online experiences. You should be able to display your web analysis prowess with the use of leading tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and tag management tools.
· An aptitude test might be given for shortlisted candidates.